Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Jobless No More!

Time to rejoice! Yep! I've got a new job and i'm happy about it and i hope they are happy having me, at least.
I found the job that matches my skills and talents and i know, God knows, i am made for this kind of job.
After 3 and more years serving the masses and the goverment (actually the people in the goverment), 3 and more years doing paper works and communication letters, 3 and more years of feeding the lamb, now it's my time to feed my hunger to learn more and i guess to think of my own welfare (kinda selfish, duh, co'mon, it's 3 and more years).
I am now a Computer and Network Service Technician at a computer cafe here along Legarda Place, Manila (along University Belt, you know where the rich and famous are). It's WebSoul Cafe and soon to be we will be having a website (i'm working on that right now because i have a one week deadline). It's a nice and cool place, so trendy and their Computers here are all high-end grade! They've got a fast internet connection and yeah, i am free on using it because i work here. My job is to make sure that all this high-end computer must run at their peak everytime the costumer needed it. Kinda hard job, but man, i told you, i'm made to this kind of job.
I love technology and i'm excited to learn something new. That's what computer gives me, whether i'm using it or repairing it. I hope God permits me to be in this job as long as i want it. So, bye, bye, cry, cry....bye, bye, bad days, my happy days is coming(actually fast approaching).

1 comment:

SarubeSan said...

uyy congrats ok yan... malapit ka na sa mga conyotiks este la sallian...:p